International Parental Child Abduction

Belize is a signatory to the Hague Convention on International Child Abduction and a partner with the United States.  If your child has been abducted from the United States to Belize, you may contact the following office to speak with a U.S. State Department officer to discuss your case:

The Office of Children’s Issues
Department of State
Office of Children’s Issues (CA/OCS/CI)
2201 C Street, N.W., SA-17, 9th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20522-1709

Phone: (888) 407-4747 or (202) 501-4444