Event: This is notification of multiple United Airlines repatriation flights from Belize.
There is a confirmed repatriation flight this Friday June 5, 2020. United Airlines Flight UA 2421 departs Belize at 12:00 pm (noon) and arrives in Houston, TX at 15:30 pm. Please make your reservation at www.United.com.
In addition, United Airlines and the Government of Belize are working to provide additional repatriation flights from Belize City to Houston, TX during the month of June 2020. Flights are planned for the following dates in June (6/12, 6/19, and 6/26). United Airlines Flight UA 2421 departs Belize at 12:00 pm (noon) and arrives in Houston, TX at 15:30 pm. While all flights are available for ticket purchase at www.United.com, please note that only the flight for Friday, June 5th is approved by the Government of Belize at this time. If you’re hoping to depart Belize during the next month, we strongly encourage you to purchase a ticket for the June 5th flight.
United Airlines is providing these repatriation flights for U.S. citizens, family members, and other third-country nationals departing Belize. If you would like to depart Belize, please make a reservation directly with United Airlines at www.United.com. For more information or to change a prior United reservation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp message to +501 614-2613. Please note that flights are subject to change.
Please note: We do not know when Philip Goldson International Airport will reopen, or what steps will be required to return to Belize. These flights are not intended for short-term visitors or tourists. Please send questions or requests for additional information to BelmopanUSCitizen@state.gov
For passengers making flight reservations:
- All passengers must contact American Citizen Services by email at email@example.com and send the following information:
- Type of U.S. travel document (Passport/ESTA/Visa/Legal Permanent Resident Card)
- If you are traveling with a pet please visit United.com to review United Airlines current policy on traveling with pets.
- All other questions concerning this flight please contact American Citizen Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://bz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for updated information on conditions in Belize.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Belmopan, Belize
Floral Park Road, Belmopan, Cayo, Belize
ConsulBelize@state.gov or ACSBelize@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Belize Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook