Event: Additional United Airlines repatriation flights from Belize.
The Government of Belize has announced the postponement of the opening (originally planned for Saturday August 15, 2020) of Philip Goldson International Airport. Therefore, United Airlines and the Government of Belize are continuing to provide a weekly repatriation flight from Belize City to Houston, TX on Friday August 14th, 21st, and 28th. United Airlines Flight UA 2421 departs Belize at 13:55 pm and arrives in Houston, TX at 17:32 pm. Please make a reservation directly with United Airlines at www.United.com.
United Airlines is providing these repatriation flights for U.S. citizens, family members, and other third-country nationals departing Belize. If you would like to depart Belize, please make a reservation directly with United Airlines at www.United.com. For more information or to change a prior United reservation, send an email to email@example.com or WhatsApp message to +501 614-2613. Please note, these flights are not intended for short-term visitors or tourists. Please send questions or requests for additional information to BelmopanUSCitizen@state.gov. Be aware that flights are subject to change.
For passengers making reservations for this flight:
- All passengers, including those currently in an area under mandatory quarantine, (currently Ambergris Caye and areas of Orange Walk district) you must contact American Citizen Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the following information:
- Address/Area in Belize you are departing from
- Type of U.S. travel document (Passport/ESTA/Visa/Legal Permanent Resident Card)
- If you are traveling with a pet please visit United.com to review United Airlines current policy on traveling with pets.
- Other questions concerning this flight, also contact American Citizen Services by email at email@example.com.
We urge everyone to help prevent the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. The public is urged to practice good hygiene by washing hands, wearing a mask, and following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the Government of Belize.
The safety and security of American citizens is our highest responsibility. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the U.S. Embassy Belmopan American Citizen Services Unit at ACSBelize@state.gov .
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://bz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for updated information on conditions in Belize.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Belmopan, Belize
Floral Park Road, Belmopan, Cayo, Belize
ConsulBelize@state.gov or ACSBelize@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Belize Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter