Event: United Airlines is providing a repatriation flight for U.S. citizens and family members departing Belize City. The flight is United Airlines UA1406 departing Belize City on Saturday March 28, 2020 at 16:49 pm and arriving in Houston, TX at 20:26 pm. There are currently still seats available. If you would like to depart on this flight, please make a reservation directly with United Airlines at www.United.com or by calling +1 800 864-8331 or +501 614-8067 or +501 614-2613. Please note that flights are subject to change.
For passengers making reservations for this flight: If you are currently in an area under mandatory quarantine (currently Ambergris Caye) you must contact American Citizen Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions concerning this flight, also contact American Citizen Services by email at email@example.com.
If you have not previously done so please enroll in STEP at https://step.state.gov/ and provide your name and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can contact you as soon as we have any updates.
Your email message should include the following information:
- Your full name as spelled in your passport
- Information we can use to contact you now – a current phone number and email address.
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Your passport number, and its date of issuance and expiration. If it is not a U.S. passport, please note the country that issued it. Please also note any non-U.S. citizen immediate family members traveling with you.
- Please note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://bz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for updated information on conditions in Belize.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Belmopan, Belize
Floral Park Road, Belmopan, Cayo, Belize
ConsulBelize@state.gov or ACSBelize@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Belize Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook