Event: Due to the health and logistical requirements that must be met in order to transport individuals safely and securely through Belize to the airport during the current State of Emergency, the United Airlines repatriation flight scheduled for April 14, 2020 has been postponed. We are advocating for a replacement flight for April 16, but we do not yet have confirmation from United. Please understand that we are working diligently with our partners – United Airlines and the Government of Belize – to get you home.
As soon as we have confirmation of a replacement flight, we will let you know how to engage with United to book passage, and how to work with the Government of Belize to secure transit to the airport.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://bz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for updated information on conditions in Belize.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Belmopan, Belize
Floral Park Road, Belmopan, Cayo, Belize
ConsulBelize@state.gov or ACSBelize@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Belize Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook