Event: There are currently two United Airlines repatriation flights from Belize to the United States. The airport and all borders in Belize remain closed. We are grateful to United Airlines and the Government of Belize for providing these flights.
Flight 1 – Thursday May 7, 2020: United Airlines Flight UA3023 departs Belize City on Thursday May 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm (noon) and arrives in Houston, TX at 15:30 pm. This flight is currently fully booked but you may wish to check www.United.com for additional seats due to cancellations or other issues.
Flight 2 – Thursday May 14, 2020: United Airlines Flight UA3023 departs Belize City on Thursday May 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm (noon) and arrives in Houston, TX at 15:28 pm. There are currently available seats on this flight but please note they will fill up quickly. Please see information below for making a reservation or other questions.
United Airlines is providing these repatriation flight for U.S. citizens, family members, and other third-country nationals departing Belize. If you would like to depart on this flight, please make a reservation directly with United Airlines at www.United.com. For more information or to change a prior United reservation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp message to +501 614-2613. Please note that flights are subject to change.
While we are working diligently with all parties involved, we do not know if there will be additional repatriation flights out of Belize until the international airport reopens. If you are thinking of departing in the next month, please purchase your ticket now for one of these flights.
For passengers making reservations for either flight:
- All passengers must contact American Citizen Services by email at email@example.com and send the following information:
- Address/Area in Belize you are departing from
- If you are traveling with a pet please visit United.com to review United Airlines current policy on traveling with pets.
- Other questions concerning this flight, also contact American Citizen Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://bz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ for updated information on conditions in Belize.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Belmopan, Belize
- Floral Park Road, Belmopan, Cayo, Belize
- +501 822-4011
- ConsulBelize@state.gov or ACSBelize@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Belize Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook