Last updated: [10/06/2022]
The CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for U.S. citizens?
Effective July 12, 2022, the Government of Belize removed all public health measures at the ports of entry in Belize
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No
- Visit the Travel Belize’s website for a list of all approved testing sites in Belize.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Are vaccines available in Belize for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes, vaccines are widely available for foreign residents in Belize, including U.S. citizens ages 5 and older.
- For more information about the availability of vaccines and the various
vaccination sites, please visit https://www.myvaccine.bz/
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccinesin the United States.
- BTB | Belize Tourism Board
- Other links:
- CDC page on COVID-19
- state.gov Country Information and Travel Advisory page